Terms of Registration
The registration includes:
Admission to all oral and poster presentation, discussion sessions, coffee breaks, lunches at the venue.
Please review the terms below which are intended to assure the comfort and privacy of all forum participants. By registration, each delegate acknowledges and agrees to these terms and accepts these policies as a condition of being permitted to participate in the 2019 CE-Forum
- Abide the house rules of Agilent Technologies Waldbronn.
- Wear name badges at all times while at the venue.
- Smoking is not permitted in the conference center.
- Cell phones must be turned off in the oral sessions.
- In order to administer your registration and abstract submission we need to store and process your personal data submitted. With registration, you agree to us storing your personal data for this purpose. Please tick the checkbox on the registration form. The organizers will take great care that these credentials will not be made available for other purposes than information about and administration of the CE-Forum series.
- Material presented or displayed at the 2019 CE-Forum, including but not limited to orals and posters presentations, is the intellectual property of the presenter and may not be recorded, photographed, quoted, disseminated or transmitted by summary in any form without the explicit approval of the author of the material presented. In such case, these materials must contain appropriate credits for all quotations or photographs and reference to the 2019 CE-Forum.
- Registration and participation in the Forum constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the CE-Forum's organizers and Agilent Technologies to distribution of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
- Your Consent to receive e-information about this and future issues of the CE-Forum via the e-mail address provided.
Agilent Technologies complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Review the details at this page. Dr. Rozing is an independent consultant and complies with the EU GDPR which can be reviewed here.